- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with non stick spray or line with muffin liners. Grate the zuccchini, sprinkle it with 1/2 tsp of salt and let it sit .
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs, oil, sweetener, brown sugar alternative and vanilla in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Soak out extra water from the zucchini and add into the mixture. Add in the walnuts and fold in until incorporated.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and muffins are golden brown on top.
- Let cool completely before eating.
- Serving Size: 1 Muffin
- Calories: 115
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: zucchini muffins