To make the zoodles:
Use a spiralizer to zoodle the zucchinis. Place on a towel and sprinkle with salt and let it sit while you are making the sauce.
To make the sauce
- Heat up the Olive oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add in Ground Turkey and cook all the way through
- Dice the onions, mince the Garlic and add to the pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- While sauce is simmering, soak out the extra water out of the zucchini noodles.
- Place the zucchini on a plate and spoon sauce over the zoodles. Garnish with Fresh Basil.
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 33g