- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (use code eatbefitexplore for 20% off)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, coconut flour, sweetener, nutmeg and cinammon. Mix well.
- Using a small scoop, scoop up balls and roll in your hands. Place on baking sheet. Place balls in the freezer while you are making the icing.
- To make the icing, combine the cream cheese, sweetener and almond milk in a medium bowl. Using a hand mixer or whisk, combine until icing is smooth. It shouldn’t be too thick. Add more milk if needed.
- Take the balls out of the freezer and dip each in the icing. Place back in the freezer for up to an hour.
Store these in an airtight container in the freezer. They will squish in the fridge. Let sit for 10 minutes before eating.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 71 calories
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: keto pumpkin balls, pumpkin cheesecake balls, pumpkin desserts