- Pulse flours, hemp hearts, coconut flakes, pistachios, salt and baking powder in a food processor. Mixture should still have small pieces in it.
- Meanwhile, beat together butter and sweetener for 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add in the dry ingredients slowly. Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchement paper.
- Cut the dough into 1/2 inch pieces and roll into a ball. Press down into the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow to fully cool before eating.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 186
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: pistachio sandies, keto cookies