- 4 lb roast
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 packet of Ranch Seasoning
- 1 packet Au Jus Gravy Mix
- 1 stick of butter
- 5–10 Pepperoncini Peppers
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Season roast with salt and pepper. Sear roast on both sides until roast is nicely browned.
- Transfer roast to a slow cooker.
- Add 1/2 cup of water, ranch seasoning, Au Jus Gravy, butter and peppers.
- Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. Roast should pull apart.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 393
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 48g
Keywords: mississippi pot roast