For the crust:
- 1 cup pecans, ground
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (use code eatbefitexplore)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- To make the crust, combine all the dry crust ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix in the butter and vanilla extract.
- Pour the crust mixture into a lined 9-inch springform pan and press halfway up to the sides using your fingers.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
For the filling:
- Using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese, heavy cream and sweetner in a large bowl. Add in the lemon juice, lavender buds and vanilla extract.
- Add in the eggs, one a time beating just until blended.
- Pour the filling mixture into the crust.
- Place the pan in a large roasting pan. Pour in hot water to cover half of the springform pan holding the cheesecake.
- Bake for 40-50min or until cheesecake moves slightly when the pan is shaken.
- Transfer to a rack and cool for an hour.
- Garnish with more Lavender Buds.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: keto cheesecake