- 3 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener (use code eatbefitexplore for 20% off)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 tsp Cinammon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
Pecans or Walnuts for Garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Grease and flour the bundt pan (so the cake doesn’t stick)
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinammon.
- In another bowl, cream together the cream cheese and sweetners using a hand mixer or kitchen aid. Add eggs on at a time. Add vanilla and coconut oil. Mix until incorporated.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the wet mixture. Fold in the zucchini.
- In a small bowl, mix the cinamon and sweetener for the swirl.
- Pour half of the batter into the bundt pan. Sprinkle cinnamon mixture on top. Pour the remainder of the batter on top of that.
- Tap the pan down to even the batter.
- Bake for 40-60 min until toothpick comes out clean. DO not overbake.
- Let cool completely before turning.
- To make the glaze, combine sweetener, cinammon, vanilla and almond milk in a bowl. Add more milk if the glaze is too thick.
- Flip the cake over and pour glaze on top. Garnish with Pecans or Walnuts
Store in fridge. Warm in microwave to soften.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 183
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: keto zucchini cake, zucchini cake, cinnamon swirl cake