- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Half the Brussels sprouts and toss them in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the holloumi cheese into 1 inch pieces.
- Transfer the Brussels sprouts and cheese to a sheet pan and roast for 20-30 min.
- Flip the cheese and sprouts half way.
- Meanwhile, make the mustard sauce. Whisk together the mustard, apple cider vinegar and creme fraiche. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle mustard sauce over Brussels sprouts and cheese just before serving.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: brussels sprouts, keto side dish