- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In medium saucepan, combine Chicken Broth and Coconut Cream and bring to a simmer
- Add all the spices, seasonings, Xanthan Gum and whisk to combine.
- Cook sauce on low until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium skillet, cook Bacon and set aside
- Grease a 9×13 casserole dish with Coconut Oil. Add Cauliflower rice and cooked Bacon to baking dish
- Pour sauce over Rice and lay Chicken over it. Season with Salt and Pepper and bake for 30 minutes
- Take out of oven, top with Broccoli and Feta. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes
- Let sit for 5 minutes for sauce to thicken.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 542
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 45g