- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion,
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup -use code ketofitmomlife for a discount
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef chuck -use this link for a special offer
- 6 thin strips bacon- use this link for a special offer
- Preheat the oven to 350º
- Heat oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add in onion and garlic and cook until translucent. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, add ketcup, apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to a medium saucepan. Add a few drops of Stevia and bring to a boil. Add in broth and parsley. Set aside 2 tbsp for glazing the meatloaf.
- Combine the rest of the sauce with eggs, Parmasean cheese and salt. Add beef and mix well with your hands.
- Move to a lined baking sheet and form into a log 10-12 inches long.
- Brush the remainder of the sauce on top.
- Criscross the bacon strips on top of the meatloaf and tuck underneath.
- Bake for 45 min-1 hr until meatloaf reaches 165º
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 502
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 33g
Keywords: meatloaf, bacon wrapped meatloaf